When putting together a casino party menu, there are several things to consider. For instance, do you want a full buffet or a few appetizers? Regardless of the choices you make, your guests should have plenty of options for finger foods. In addition, there are a number of fun ways to dress up your snacks and desserts.
Casino-themed treats can be anything from mini cupcakes with edible card suits to chocolate poker chips. However, your menu must be as exciting as the rest of the event. Make sure the decorations and lights match the theme.
- Mini Burgers – Bite-sized burgers served on small slider buns with all the traditional toppings.
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Mushrooms stuffed with a savory filling such as sausage, cream cheese, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Skewers – Marinated chicken pieces skewered and grilled to perfection.
- Mini Quiches – Bite-sized pastries filled with savory ingredients such as cheese, ham, and vegetables.
- Shrimp Cocktail – Cooked shrimp served with a traditional cocktail sauce.
- Spinach Dip – Creamy spinach dip served with chips or crackers.
- Sushi – Bite-sized pieces of raw fish served with soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger.
- Mozzarella Sticks – Breaded mozzarella cheese served with a marinara sauce.
- Potato Skins – Potato skins filled with cheese, bacon, and other toppings.
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – Bite-sized spring rolls filled with a savory vegetable filling.
Casino Party finger food preparing ideas
Some casino-themed treats to consider include a chocolate mousse that mimics the experience of playing in a Las Vegas casino. It’s made from edible mold cultures and has 75% butterfat content. You can serve it with crackers and a healthy alcoholic drink. A humongous dice cake is also a great option to make a statement in your party venue.
Dice Brownies are a tasty treat to make. They are easy to prepare and can be shaped into cubes while still warm. These are easy to decorate, too. If you prefer, you can cut them into diamond and spade shapes.
Other casino-themed treats to consider are mini molten cakes, dipped ice cream sandwiches, and cheesecake pups. Your guests will love these, too. Alternatively, you can have a bakery create a special casino-themed cake for the occasion.
Casino Party finger food serving ideas
To create a more authentic casino experience, you can serve a buffet. A gourmet buffet is a great choice for a casino party. This type of buffet features a variety of appetizers, including deviled eggs with country ham. Guests will feel like they’ve won the jackpot with this spread!
You can also try making an artichoke-heart bacon bite. The recipe involves wrapping uncooked cherries in cooked bacon and skewering them with cherry sauce. Another great option is prosciutto-wrapped asparagus spears.
If you’re a fan of bacon, you can also try serving up cheesy bacon bites. Just be sure to chill your lobster cheese puffs before serving. This requires baking the dough, so plan accordingly.
Chocolate and vanilla poker chips are another option. They are easy to decorate, and can be served with an ice cream or whipped cream dipping sauce. One option is to decorate them with sugar cookies that are painted to look like cards. Or, you could use a slot machine sugar cookie.
Another idea is to serve a shrimp cocktail. Served in a martini glass, this is a great option for table food. The tangy “Sin City Dip” is a good dipping sauce for the dish.
Flapjack flapjack is another tasty treat to make. This is a classic snack and can be eaten at any occasion. Try making it with chocolate pudding, too.
If you’re looking for something spicy, you can serve bruschetta. Grilled shrimp or wings can be another option. Chips with salsa are another popular choice.
Casino Party finger food – quick list
Casino-themed desserts are an essential part of a casino party. Choose from a variety of different flavours, and you’ll have no problem finding something to satisfy your guests.
- Mini Sliders
- Chicken Skewers
- Mini Tacos
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Hummus and Pita Chips
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Mini Quiches
- Cheese Platter
- Deviled Eggs
- Onion Rings
- Mini Pizza Bites
- Potato Skins
- Buffalo Wings
- Mini Pigs in a Blanket
- Olives and Marinated Peppers
- Chicken Satay
- Crudites with Dip
- Roasted Nuts